Easy Marvelous Muffins at least three ways!
- Use mix with water as directed for a cinnamon-y warm breakfast!
- Use any milk, juice, or other liquid as a substitute for the water in the recipe on the back of the bag.
- Put in fresh or dried fruit, nuts, chocolate, or anything else you can think of to make them your own!
We really like these combinations:
- Orange Juice and Chocolate Chips-
- Cranberries and Walnuts or Pecans
- Maraschino Cherries and Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Chips or Resse’s Pieces
- Bananas and Walnuts
- Add a little butter (or icing even!) to top it off!
- Golden Raisins