- 1 cup Starter
- 1 cup warm Water
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 2 cups Super Sprout™ Spelt
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning (optional)
- In a medium bowl put the starter and warm water, and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, and seasoning. Add to Starter Water. Knead adding flour if it's too sticky.
- Coat a large bowl with Olive Oil, and put the dough/starter Ball into the oiled bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm (lit) oven for 5 hours.
- Oil cast iron skillet (including sides).
- Put the risen dough ball into greased skillet, and press close to the edge. Cover with a lid, and let rest for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 550°F. Remove the lid and add toppings to the pizza on the stove. Start cooking pizza on medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Put in preheated oven for 12 minutes or til golden and cheese melted.
- Carefully remove the Cast Iron skillet from oven.... Enjoy!